After the surgery
After the surgery comes the resting period. Swellings and bruises can vary due to skin type. Buffers will be removed within 1 week. It is not a painful process. The patient can continue his/her social life. From now on a period in which the patient should be careful begins. This period lasts 2 months. Patients should preserve the nose from every impact.
Things to be careful
Like in every other surgery rhinoplasty has some points to be careful of.We can list them like:
-Take medication regularly
-Use ocean water
One of the most frequently asked questions is,’’ How much is humpy nose surgery?’’.Humpy nos surgery prices vary depending on many factors such as the structure of the nose, the success of the doctor in the field, the hospital where the surgery will be performed.
At what age can surgery be performed?
Can nose be fixed without surgery?
Can nose be fixed with massage?
How the patient starts having a Humpy Nose?
How to understanf If you have a humpy nose?
Is There a Breathing Problem in the Humpy Nose?
What is Nose Rasping Surgery?
How to Fix Humpy Nose?
How Is Nose Rasping Surgery Performed?
Nose Rasping Surgery
In this part of our article, we will tell you the pros and cons of the humpy nose surgery.
The pros of nose rasping surgery can be listed as follows;
- Bruising and swelling do not occur because the crushing process is not performed.
- After the operation, the process can be passed quickly with simple painkillers and ocean water.
- Return to daily life in a much shorter time.
- Products such as splints are not used.
- Bleeding is generally not expected.
The cons of nose rasping surgery can be listed as follows;
- If the bone is removed too much, serious health problems can occur.
- Risk of infection may occur if not applied in the right hands.
After Humpy Nose Surgery
After the humpy nose surgery, the resting period begins. Swelling and bruises vary according to the skin quality of the person. Splints and tampons are removed after 1 week. Removing splints and tampons is not a painful or painful process. Afterwards, the person can continue his social life. The process begins, which should be paid attention and definitely not hit. This process is 2 months. For 2 months, the person should protect his nose against all kinds of impacts that may come from the outside. The nose aesthetic doctor will make the necessary guidance on the subject.
Things to Consider in Humpy Nose Surgery
As in every aesthetic operation, there are some points that need to be considered and emphasized for nasal arch rasping surgery. We can list the points to be considered in nose belt rasping surgery as follows;
- Smoking should be avoided.
- Attention should be paid to what needs to be considered after rhinoplasty. You can find detailed information in our article titled “Things to Consider After Nose Aesthetics”.
- You should regularly use the medications given after the humoy nose surgery.
- You should not neglect to use the provided ocean water.
- You should avoid getting any trauma.
- You should not be exposed to the sun.
Humpy Nose Surgery Cost
One of the most frequently asked questions by those who have an humpy nose structure and want to have a nose surgery is, “How much is a humpy nose surgery?” As a matter of fact, humpy nose surgery aesthetic prices vary depending on many factors such as the structure of the nose, the success of the doctor in the field, the hospital where the surgery will be performed. If you want to look at the details about the factors that determine the price of humpy nose surgery, you can click on the relevant link.