Non-surgical rhinoplasty is obtained with injectable fillers to the nose and significant improvement can be achieved. Hyaluronic acid and/or fat injection methods can be used for non-surgical rhinoplasty.
IS ANAESTHESIA REQUIRED FOR NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
- Loss of volume in nose bridge
- Loss of volume in nose edges
- For small nose in proportion to the face
- For uplift and reshape sagging nose, refining the nasal tip
- For fix asymmetrical nostrils
- To fix hump/bump on the nose bridge
- To correct deviations, fractures and concavities
- To fix collapsed nose
WHO CANNOT BENEFIT FROM NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
- Patients with advanced deformations that require surgical operation
- Patients with large/big nose in proportion to the face
IS NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY PERMANENT?
WHAT IS THE BEST FILLER FOR NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
- Not having allergical effect
- Not having any side effect
- Having long persistence time
- Spreading naturally to the areas
- Easy to be applied
There are many different brands and companies for fillers. It would be not right to say that the best nasal filler belongs to this brand. The fillers which contain the specifications mentioned above are applicable to the patients. Of course, to get the best result your plastic surgeon choice is very important.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY
- Nose fillers are performed without incision. Therefore, possible surgical complications are not experienced.
- The duration of the nose fillers is around 15-20 minutes.
- It is possible to get a better profile view with nose correction without surgery.
- It is possible to refine and lift the tip of the nose with the non-surgical rhinoplasty
- It is a painless procedure. One can immediately return to his social life.
- The narrowest air passage in the nose, the valve angle, can be corrected. Thus, the person can breathe easier.
RISKS, SIDE EFFECTS AND DISADVANTAGES OF NOSE FILLERS
- The result is not permanent. However, the life of the nose fillers varies according to the person and the brand of used nose fillers.
- Since it is a filling application, it can only be used in processes for adding volume. In other words, treatments such as narrowing the nose and nose tip reduction without surgery are not possible with this method. Therefore, the answer to the questions such as “How to reduce the nose without surgery?” it is not possible without surgery.
- Occasionally, short-term light bruising or swelling may occur. However, this situation rarely occurs and passes quickly.
- May cause severe complications in wrong hands such as necrosis or blindness, therefore choosing an expert who has an extended knowledge of the nasal anatomy is essential.