Non-surgical rhinoplasty is obtained with injectable fillers to the nose and significant improvement can be achieved. Hyaluronic acid and/or fat injection method can be used for non-surgical rhinoplasty.
IS ANAESTHESIA REQUIRED FOR NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
Anaesthesia is not required for any type of non-surgical rhinoplasty. Before the procedure local anesthetical creams are applied and numbness of the area is provided. The procedure takes 15 minutes without pain and suffering in the clinical enviroment. After the procedure patients can continue their social life.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
Nasal fillling can be practiced to the patients with the following deformities.
- Loss of volume in nose bridge
- Loss of volume in nose edges
- For small nose in proportion to the face
- For uplift and reshape sagging nose, refining the nasal tip
- For fix asymmetrical nostrils
- To fix hump/bump on the nose bridge
- To correct deviations, fractures and concavities
- To fix collapsed nose
WHO CANNOT BENEFIT FROM NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
Nasal filling cannot be practiced to the patients with the following deformities.
- Patients with advanced deformations that require surgical operation
- Patients with large/big nose in proportion to the face
IS NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY PERMANENT?
The persistence time of the non-surgical rhinoplasty varies in-line with the life of the material used. This treatment lasts from 6 months to 3 years.
WHAT IS THE BEST FILLER FOR NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
Nose fillers are liquid substances injected under the skin to correct the loss of volume, to remove deep wrinkles or to clarify facial features. Each filler is created by special formulation to provide the best result to the areas where filling is needed. The desired specifications for nose fillers are as follows;
- Not having allergical effect
- Not having any side effect
- Having long persistence time
- Spreading naturally to the areas
- Easy to be applied
There are many different brands and companies for fillers. It would be not right to say that the best nasal filler belongs to this brand. The fillers which contain the specifications mentioned above are applicable to the patients. Of course, to get the best result your plastic surgeon choice is very important.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY
Nose fillers have many advantages. We can list the main advantages of non-surgical rhinoplasty as follows.
- Nose fillers are performed without incision. Therefore, possible surgical complications are not experienced.
- The duration of the nose fillers is around 15-20 minutes.
- It is possible to get a better profile view with nose correction without surgery.
- It is possible to refine and lift the tip of the nose with the non-surgical rhinoplasty
- It is a painless procedure. One can immediately return to his social life.
- The narrowest air passage in the nose, the valve angle, can be corrected. Thus, the person can breathe easier.
RISKS, SIDE EFFECTS AND DISADVANTAGES OF NOSE FILLERS
We can list the side effects, risks and disadvantages of the nose fillers as follows:
- The result is not permanent. However, the life of the nose fillers varies according to the person and the brand of used nose fillers.
- Since it is a filling application, it can only be used in processes for adding volume. In other words, treatments such as narrowing the nose and nose tip reduction without surgery are not possible with this method. Therefore, the answer to the questions such as “How to reduce the nose without surgery?” it is not possible without surgery.
- Occasionally, short-term light bruising or swelling may occur. However, this situation rarely occurs and passes quickly.
- May cause severe complications in wrong hands such as necrosis or blindness, therefore choosing an expert who has an extended knowledge of the nasal anatomy is essential.
WHAT DOES DETERMINE THE COSTS OF THE NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
It is difficult to quote a specific price on non-surgical rhinoplasty prices. Generally, many factors play a role in the variability of non-surgical rhinoplasty costs. Among these, we can list the factors such as the quality and price of the fillers brand used during the filling, the competence of the doctor performing the nose fillers, and the type of intervention to be performed. Therefore, certain information about nose fillers prices will be given after the examination.