Nose surgery is one of the most common aesthetic surgeries that includes variations such as Post Traumatic and Crooked Nose surgeries. On this week’s blog Süleyman TAŞ Aesthetic Surgery Clinic will inform you about the Post Traumatic and Crooked Nose surgeries (Septorhinoplasty/Septoplasty).
What is Post-Traumatic and Crooked Nose Rhinoplasty?
Many people have complaints about the crookedness of their noses which could be either genetic or may be caused by various reasons like accidents. This deformity is called as a deviated septum. Septorhinoplasty is a combination of Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty surgeries. Rhinoplasty is performed for cosmetic or functional reasons to reshape the nose – while Septoplasty corrects a deviated septum to restore (or create) normal breathing function.
This is the end of the article in which we, as Süleyman TAŞ Aesthetic Surgery Clinic, tried to answer the frequently asked questions about the Post-Traumatic and Crooked Nose Rhinoplasty. We would like to remind you that if you have questions or would like to have an appointment, you can contact us via to +90 532 056 3693. Wish you all the best
Post-Traumatic Rhinoplasty corrects the deformities caused by a trauma or an injury as well. If there is a fracture on a nose it has to be operated. These are the signs of the broken nose: obstruction, breathing difficulties, swelling and bruises.
How are Post-Traumatic and Crooked Nose Rhinoplasty surgeries performed?
In this part you may have an opinion about the guidelines of these surgeries. Here are the steps of the surgery:
- Plastic Surgeon evaluates the case. During the examination required controls and tests are done. Thus we can understand if the patient is ready for the surgery. The surgery plan is established.
- Following the definition of the surgery date, Plastic Surgeon provides recommendations for pre-operation procedures needs to be followed by the patient for a certain time.
- Depending on the nose proportions it is made either slimmer or wider than before. The desired shape of nose is determined during the examination according to the present deformities, genetical structure and patient’s expectations.
- Generally the patient stays overnight in the hospital for the futher observation.
- The patient is informed about the post op instructions that should be followed by the patient especially first week after discharging from the hospital. For example, the patient shouldn’t sleep on his side at least one week post op. The patient should regularly attend his follow ups by the Doctor. Swelling and bruises dissipate as time passes. On the other hand, forbidden actions will be allowed step by step. The final outcome can be achieved in one year post operation.
This is the end of the article in which we, as Süleyman TAŞ Aesthetic Surgery Clinic, tried to answer the frequently asked questions about the Post-Traumatic and Crooked Nose Rhinoplasty. We would like to remind you that if you have questions or would like to have an appointment, you can contact us via to +90 532 056 3693. Wish you all the best[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]