The subject of this week’s article is Rhinoplasty Cost in Turkey and we are going to handle the factors that determine rhinoplasty prices. As you know, the type of rhinoplasty and the location that you have rhinoplasty may change the prices. Patients, who are planning to have rhinoplasty, wonder about the factors that change the prices. From this point of view, we want to mention Rhinoplasty Cost in Turkey.
Many people may not be satisfied with their nose look and functions, depending on preferences, health, age and genes. Today, with the help of technology and technical knowledge, nose look and functions can be touched to attain desired form with rhinoplasty. Moreover, many operations are performed about the nose structure from the tip of the nose to the bridge of the nose. The cost of rhinoplasty can differ from each other.
What Sets the Cost for Rhinoplasty?
First of all, the cost varies according to the type of rhinoplasty. As mentioned in the previous section and you know, different type of rhinoplasty can be performed in-line with the patients need and desire. For different type of rhinoplasty, different interventions are needed. Also, different techniques are used for rhinoplasty. This is the two elements that affect the cost of rhinoplasty. Below you may find type of rhinoplasty and used techniques for rhinoplasty.
Type of Rhinoplasty;
- Reduction Rhinoplasty
- Augmentation Rhinoplasty
- Post-Traumatic Rhinoplasty
- Reconstructive Rhinoplasty
- Refinement Rhinoplasty
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Functional Rhinoplasty
Used Techniques for Rhinoplasty;
- Closed Rhinoplasty Technique
- Open Rhinoplasty Technique
Even for the same type of rhinoplasty or the same used technique, different costs may be offered. One of the factors that affect this is the success of your plastic surgeon in the field and references. Used techniques and tools by the plastic surgeon can be included to this factor. A plastic surgeon who has proven himself in his field guarantees for a better nose look and functions, which may increase the cost of the service.
- Depending on the type of rhinoplasty and the used technique, length of hospital stay and materials to be used may vary. Therefore, how many days you need to stay in the hospital and which tools the plastic surgeon need to use are going to set the cost of rhinoplasty.
- The country and city where the rhinoplasty will be performed is another factor that sets the cost for rhinoplasty. In Turkey, patients can get better service at a more affordable price. If you double click it; the hospital, that will be used for the operation, is also important element that sets the cost. Our aim is to select the best hospitals to entrust our patients.
- The scope of additional services planned before and after rhinoplasty is another factor affecting the cost for rhinoplasty. There should be a planning phase before rhinoplasty and control phase after rhinoplasty.
- During the examinations, different paths may be determined to attain the best results that will lead the road map and set the cost for rhinoplasty.
- The anesthesia process prior to rhinoplasty is another factor affecting the price.
- Surgical Skills, Results, Experience, deformities that patient has, used technique and technologies may change the prices.
In this way, the factors affecting the cost of rhinoplasty can be summarized. However, among the items listed above, the answer to the question of which item has the highest effect factor is clear: The success of the plastic surgeon in the field and the references. Finally, patients need to have an appointment and an examination to learn the exact and final price. As a matter of fact, the exact road map for the rhinoplasty is determined by these examinations.