The most significant sign of aging is the wrinkles on the skin. In this article after answering “What is a wrinkle?” and “Why does it occur?” questions, we will review best non-surgical wrinkle treatments in 2020 which are performed at TAS Aesthetic Surgery Clinic by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Suleyman TAS with a very high demand.
What is a Wrinkle?
Wrinkles occur when the amount of collagen in the skin decreases and the skin loses its elasticity. The most effective factor in this regard is aging. Especially since the wrinkles on the face and neck are visible, they make the person feel insecure. The most common areas on the face are around the eyes, the forehead and the eyebrow areas.
Why Does Wrinkle Occur?
There are many factors effective in the formation of wrinkles. We can itemize them as follows;
- Age: With the effect of advancing age, collagen loss in the skin begins. At the same time, the skin loses its elasticity and the structures that hold the skin tight are no longer able to hold each other as tightly as before. Therefore, skin loosening and wrinkling occur.
- Smoking: Smoking is the most important factor that disrupts the structure of the skin and causes it to wrinkle at an early age. Aging is inevitable for people who smoke.
- Genetic Structure: If the skin quality is not very good genetically, wrinkles on the skin begin in the early period.
- Stress: Intense stress causes many problems on health as well as causing serious problems on the skin. Skin diseases and wrinkles are among the most common effects.
- Nutrition: The way of nutrition is another factor that causes wrinkles on the skin. Inadequate, irregular, unhealthy ways of nutrition, as well as the insufficient water consumption, lead to both wrinkles and acne problems.
- Environmental Factors: Air pollution, exhaust fumes, wrong skin products, makeup, sun, very hot or very cold weather conditions are other factors that cause wrinkles on the skin.
Non-surgical Wrinkle Treatments
Nowadays there are many non-surgical treatments used for wrinkles removal. We will handle the most common treatments provided in TAS Aesthetic Surgery Clinic. Those treatments are part of TAŞ® Baby Skin Care Treatment.
A. Botulinum Toxin
The most effective treatment method for wrinkles in the forehead – eyebrow – crow’s feet area is botolinum toxin treatment. With the injection, the muscles that cause wrinkles are neutralized. In a way, those muscles are paralyzed. There is no harm when done by an expert and in experienced hands. It creates an ironing effect on the skin and provides a smooth and tight skin.
The treatment is applied in 5 minutes. The process begins to show its effects in 3-9 days. The results last 9 months. The effect of treatment disappears after 9 months and the skin is restored.
B. Golden Needle with Radiofrequency (Microneedling Fractional Radiofrequency)
An innovative cosmetic treatment that tightens the skin, reduces the wrinkles and renews the texture of your skin. This non-surgical treatment ensures skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, skin recovery, removing wrinkles and scars and acne treatment.
Golden Needle with Radiofrequency treatment is usually performed as 3-6 sessions depending on the needs of the skin, with the 3-4 weeks interval between each session. The effect lasts about 1.5-2 years depending on the capacity of the skin resurfacing itself.
C. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
HIFU is an effective non-surgical aesthetic treatment that provides skin tightening and lifting effects on the face, neck and various body areas.
This treatment is used for eyebrow, neck and face lifting, nasolabial fold reduction, skin tightening and skin rejuvenation.
Usually one session is enough, however in severe cases might require additional sessions. The process takes 1,5 hour. The full effect appears in 2 months, and lasts about 1-1.5 years.
Mesotherapy application has the feature of correcting and tightening wrinkles on the skin with many vitamin supplements that it contains. It directly affects the skin quality by increasing the amount of collagen with the vitamin C it contains.
Mesotherapy application is applied in 3 – 6 sessions and each session takes approximately 5 minutes. Its effect appears after 2-3 weeks. And the results last for 6-7 months.
E. Salmon DNA
Another name for Salmon DNA application is the youth vaccine. It provides serious moisturizing on the skin with the beauty coming from the DNA of salmon. The moisturized skin is resistant to wrinkles. It is one of the effective methods in the treatment of existing wrinkles.
Salmon DNA application is arranged as 3- 6 sessions like mesotherapy application. Between each sessions, there is a time period of 2-3 weeks. Its effect appears after 2-3 weeks and lasts for 6-7 months.